In five months of travelling around Southeast Asia, here are the places we saw, and the stories that came from our experiences. Some stories aren’t quite ready yet, but I’ve given a bit of a teaser as to what’s to come.
- Thai-ing New Things!
- Finally, an Island Tour of Koh Samui
- Thailand Island Living on Koh Samui
- Code – 5 star hotel, 6 star service
- Merry Christmas from the beach
- You can’t call this Bangkok when it’s a two hour drive away
- Grand Palace and Temples
- Overwhelmed by the MBK
- Seeing a movie in style
- Renting a chair at the beach?
- Malacca, Malaysia
- Penang, Malaysia
- Porto Malai, Langkawi, Malaysia
- Port Kelang (Kuala Lumpur), Malaysia
Thilawa (Rangoon), Myanmar
- Singing the praises of Singapore!
- the zoo
- gardens by the bay
- marina bay sands
- botanic gardens
- not a great first impression
- Angkor Wat and the Temples
- discovering the shitty side of travel – literally!
- White Buddha, embroidery demonstration, Cho Dam Market
- Discovering a UNESCO World Heritage site – Hoi An Highlights
- Halong Bay Cruise and Thien Cung Cave
- Visiting with a friend in Hong Kong
- Welcome to Chinese Vegas!
South Bali – Kuta
- Where the Aussies come to play
Central – Ubud
North Bali – Lovina Beach
- chasing dolphins
East/Central – Keramas Beach
- surfs up dude!
Yes I know that cruising isn’t a place, but we spent a month on a ship and have a lot of stories to tell about that too!
- What it’s like to cruise for a month
- Things I wish I knew BEFORE we chose our cruise
- Tips for taking a cruise